Onion For Hair - Hair Health Benefits & Tips To Use It For Hair Growth
Rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, the use of onion for hair truly helps keeps hair loss at bay. Here are 10 amazing ways your hair can benefit from using onions:
- They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
- They are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
- They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
- This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
- Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
- They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
- Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
- They can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
- They improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth.